Sunday, October 12, 2014

PlasmaCar Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.




I was given the opportunity to review the PlasmaCar.  My girls were so excited to be able to test out such an awesome invention.  The PlasmaCar is for ages 3 and up. It has a weight limit up to 220 lbs on flat surfaces!  I loved that, I knew that the girls would be able to enjoy this for a very long time.














The PlasmaCar uses no batteries, no pedals, and no gears.The PlasmaCar is very easy to operate.  The child sits on the seat, puts their feet on the foot pads and turns the wheel and off they go.  I know my oldest daughter has a blast with the PlasmaCar.


She never wants to stop riding it!  Now I will say in the pictures she doesn't have her helmet on.  That is normally not the case.  I actually had to go and buy her a new helmet because she had outgrown hers.  

The PlasmaCar works best on flat surfaces.  My daughter had no problem with riding on the sidewalks in front of our house.  She can really get it going with no problem. To get the PlasmaCar to stop all you have to do is stop turning the wheel.

PlasmaCar is very well made. It is extremely sturdy and easy to handle.  I also enjoy that the PlasmaCar is very easy to clean.  When you have kids knowing all you need is a wipe to clean is an awesome thing.

If you are looking for an awesome toy for your kids to enjoy PlasmaCar is definitely a great choice.  I know it would be a great present under the tree for many ages.  I would highly recommend the PlasmaCar,  my daughter is having a blast with it.  My youngest even wants to ride it, she is just a little too small still.

Don't forget to add the PlasmaCar to your child's Christmas list!!

To check out PlasmaCar yourself check here PlaSmartToysPlasmaCar, and PlasmaBike

 You can also follow PlasmaCar on Facebook and  Twitter.


Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment