Monday, November 24, 2014

Bellemain Micro-Perforated Stainless Steel 5-Quart Colander Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.



As  a cook I was very excited to be able to try the Bellemain Micro-Perforated Stainless Steel 5-Quart Colander.  A colander is a very essential thing in every kitchen.  

I have to admit that in my single days I used the cheapo plastic colander.  They would discolor, crack, and lets be honest thought of extreme heat and plastic always makes me nervous.

The Bellemain Micro-Perforated Stainless Steel 5-Quart Colander is extremely well made.  It is made to use for an extremely long time.

I love the base of the Bellemain Micro-Perforated Stainless Steel 5-Quart Colander.  It is steady and will not tip over like many other colanders on the market.  The holes are very small and close together which helps with two things.  It helps to drain the liquid out of your food quicker.  With small holes it also prevents food falling through the holes.  I can't tell you how many times I have drained something only for it to end up in the sink because the holes where way too big.

One thing that I really liked also is that if you are trying to cool quickly the metal assists with the cooling process.  Since metal does cool quickly it can help more than another material.

I would definitely recommend the Bellemain Micro-Perforated Stainless Steel 5-Quart Colander.  You can check it out yourself by clicking here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment