Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Creating Your Holiday Wish List with MyRegistry.com

I received compensation for this post.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Creating Your Holiday Wish List With MyRegistry.com



It's that time of year again.  You know what I mean, the holiday spirit is in the air and every store you go to is filled with Holiday decorations.  I don't know about you but when we were kids we always started our holiday list.

I can't speak for everyone but  I know I miss those days.  The days when you gave your carefully collected lists to Santa and everyone else so they knew exactly what you wanted that year.

How many times have you opened a gift and although grateful, you wish they had known exactly what you needed or wanted?  Don't get me wrong, my husband tries, but sometimes I wonder if I have to hold his hand  for him to get exactly what I want.

 Do you hate going to stores and would rather have everything you need handled from the comfort of your own home? I know I would rather be on my computer ordering online.  I try to stay far away from any store during the holidays!

The perfect solution?  Head over to  MyRegistry.com !  You can create a Holiday Wish List and there will no longer be a guessing game.  Now some may say it's not good to ask for things.  In my opinion if everyone knows exactly what you want or need it works out for the best for everyone!  

You can pick items from any store anywhere.  You add your items to your list and with the click of a link your loved ones know exactly what to get you and where!  You can also add your links to e-cards, social media, and so many other places!  Not only are you saving your loved ones time, hopefully they enjoy some free shipping too!

Another option I really love is the option to donate cash towards a big purchase.  Say you are saving for a car or other expensive purchase.  You can put the option of donations towards that purchase on your Holiday Wish List.  It may not be for everyone but I think it is a cool option.

So enjoy having a flashback to your childhood with a twist of technology.  Start your MyRegistry.com Holiday Wish List today!


Here We Go Again...Ready was compensated for this post.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment