Saturday, November 22, 2014

eKids Disney MP3 Stereo Speaker Review #Gifts4U

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.



Are you looking for the perfect gift for the Minnie Mouse lover in your house?  Look no further!  For just $19.99 you can get a eKids Disney MP3 Stereo Speaker.

I really love this speaker.  It is very high quality.  The sound is great.  I was surprised how good the speakers were for such a small sized unit.

The Disney eKids Disney MP3 Stereo Speaker is a great size. You can literally fit it anywhere.  There is no longer a need for the bulky big speakers of the past.

You can use the eKids Disney MP3 Stereo Speaker with any device that has a headphone jack.  So it doesn't matter what type of device you have, as long as it has a headphone jack you are good to go.

My girls love this speaker.  They have taken it over, it stays  in their room.  They listen to all their toddler songs and love it.  I also matches their room perfectly since they have a Minnie Mouse theme already.   I'm so glad that I was able to get them an MP3 player a while back, the eKids Disney MP3 Stereo Speaker has made it the perfect purchase for them.

Are you a fan of the Real Housewives of New York?  Well Kristen Taekman from the show also has the eKids Disney MP3 Stereo Speaker on her gift list!

Displaying 35A54FBA-61AC-41FB-ADBC-2679115BFD55.png

I know you would love to check out the eKids Disney MP3 Stereo Speaker yourself just click here.  You will have very happy kids when they see the eKids Disney MP3 Stereo Speaker under the tree!


Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment