Thursday, November 20, 2014

Happyville Smart Mat Review #Gifts4U

I received this product for review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Are you looking for the perfect gift under the tree for your young kids?  Look no further!  The Happyville Smart Mat by PlaSmart is your answer!  At an affordable $29.99 you can't go wrong!

 Originally when I was asked to review this product I thought it would be perfect for my youngest who is 2.  I knew she would love the roads, buildings, and all the exciting areas to explore.  Well I was really surprised when my 4 year old loved it just as much!  The Happyville Smart Mat is also perfect for babies that are just starting floor time.  With all the colors and size it is perfect for little ones learning to move.

At a size of 75"x 46" there is plenty of space to play.  I couldn't believe just how big the Happyville Smart Mat is!  I was planning on putting the mat in my girls room.  After using it a few times the girls have decided they like it best in my front room.

The Happyville Smart Mat is very easy to handle.  You can either leave it out all the time or easily roll it up to bring out when it's play time.  I also love that if there is a mess or spill all you have to do is wipe the Smart Mat and you are good to go.  That is always a big plus when you have little ones!

Displaying Photo.jpg

My girls play with everything on the  Happyville Smart Mat now.  Whether it is their blocks, ponies, or dolls, everything is used on the  Happyville Smart Mat.  



I know you will be highly satisfied with the  Happyville Smart Mat.  Check it out yourself by heading over here.  You can get many other holiday ideas for all the kids on your list by checking out PlaSmart.

Be sure to keep up with PlaSmart  here:


Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment