Wednesday, November 12, 2014

High Road Food & Fun Car Seat Organizer Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.



This product is included in my holiday gift guide.



.



I am so glad I was able to review the High Road Food & Fun Car Seat Organizer.  This is a product that I didn't realize I needed until I used it.  I know can not see not having it!

The  High Road Food & Fun Car Seat Organizer is perfect if you have kids.  I personally have 2 large car seats in my back seat that my 2 toddlers use.  I was a little concerned that the  High Road Food & Fun Car Seat Organizer might not fit in the back with the car seats but it actually fit perfectly.

I love the fact that I was able to store toys and drinks without a mess all over my car.  I will be the first one to admit that there were toys on the back seat of my car before we received the High Road Food & Fun Car Seat Organizer.   I now have a place to store them neatly.

The inside is insulated which is cool for snacks and extra drinks.  This has come in really handy in the afternoon when I pick up my oldest from school and she is starving and thirsty.

The girls also love that they have an area to color and play games.  The top very sturdy and gives the perfect space for those activities.

I would highly recommend this product for a family.  I works great and is well made so it will last a long time.

The High Road Food & Fun Car Seat Organizer would be a perfect gift under the tree for many people on your list!  Check it out yourself by clicking here.  While you are there check out all the other amazing products the High Road has to offer.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

1 comment: