Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WowWee Tipster Review #Gifts4U

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.



This product is included in my Holiday Gift Guide 2014.





I was more than excited when I was given the chance to review the WowWee Tipster.  The Tipster is for children 4+.

This robot is absolutely amazing.  I had a blast with the Tipster.  I can not wait to see how much my girls love it this year for Christmas.  The WowWee Tipster is perfect for small kids.  The remote is the perfect size for small hands.  The Tipster is also very easy to handle.

With 5 modes your children will enjoy playing with the Tipster for hours.  I know that I did.  I really enjoyed how interactive Tipster is.  


With the Tipster you can choose Free Play where you choose everything that the robot does.  There is also Tipster Takedown,Tipster Trix, Tippy Tunes, and Dizzy Builder.

I couldn't believe how many things that the Tipster is able to do.  Like I said this robot is for 4 and up but I really see it being great for many ages.

If you want you kids to be extremely excited this year all you need is the WowWee Tipster.  This would be the perfect gift for all kids.  Be sure to check the Tipster out yourself by going here.  You also would find even more great gift ideas by going to the main site here.  WowWee has many different models of robots for everyone in your life!

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment