Wednesday, December 10, 2014

PaperRamma.com Interactive Growth Chart Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.



I was given the opportunity to review the PaperRamma.com Interactive Growth Chart.  I couldn't wait to receive it!

PaperRamma was so awesome when creating my interactive growth chart.  You can choose the colors and the designs.  There are many to choose from, there is something for everyone's taste.

Here is the chart I received.  I wasn't able to get a shot of the whole chart in one picture.  I'm still saving for my amazing camera.  I wanted to you have an idea of the chart I received.

This is the top half of Aby's chart.  I love the color combination.  It was exactly what I had imagined.

This is the lower half.  I wish I could get a really good picture of the whole chart together.  This is a good idea of Aby's chart.  I really love the fact there are so many things to track on the PaperRamma.com Interactive Growth Chart.  It has space for a picture every year until 12.

Aby is only 2 but she loves her growth chart.  She knew exactly what it was when we put it up and she stood next to it to be measured.  She made sure that as soon as her sister got home from school that she saw it.  When my oldest asked my husband to measure her on it Aby told her no she needed to use her own.

I really love Aby's PaperRamma.com Interactive Growth Chart.  I would definitely get one again.  PaperRamma.com has many other products to choose from also.  I would highly suggest heading over and checking them out for the holidays!  They have something for everyone and they are very high quality products!  You can check them out on Etsy or their website here.

Don't forget to check PaperRamma out on Facebook and Twitter.


Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I think will benefit my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Fantastic Review of PaperRamma.com Interactive Growth Chart! It's really a nice chart! I'm sure that your daughter loves it! I really love Growth Charts! When you get them out years and years from now and look at it, you'll have all those wonderful memories! That's what makes them so neat! Thanks again for the review and the information on Paperrama.com! Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a neat chart! I would definitely be interested in getting one after reading your review! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete