Wednesday, January 7, 2015

alternaVites Kids Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.



Do you have a child that doesn't like taking their vitamins?  Some kids no matter what you do will fight you every time you try.  Or maybe you have an easy going little one that likes to try everything like my oldest daughter. 

 alternaVites are quick melting powder vitamin that you sprinkle directly on your tongue.  They are for kids 4 years and older.

alternaVites do not contain high fructose corn syrup or aspartame.  They are vegetarian and do not contain gluten, egg, milk, soy, fish or shellfish.  They also contain no GMO and are certified kosher.  So they are for everyone!

My daughter was so excited to try alternaVites.  She now chooses to take alternaVites over the vitamins she was taking before.  She takes the Strawberry Bubblegum flavor one day and the next day she switches to Raspberry Cotton Candy.  I asked her which one was her favorite and she said she likes both of them the same.

You can also mix alternaVites in yogurt, applesauce, or smoothies.  I tried this with my daughter and she wouldn't try it any other way.  She likes pouring it on her tongue, I guess it is part of the fun for her.


I would highly recommend alternaVites to anyone that has kids.  I know that my daughter really loves them, I'm sure your children will too!

You can purchase online or at any store listed here:  http://www.alternavites.com/storelocator.  You can also go straight to alternaVites here.

Currently these stores are carrying alternaVites:


  • Chamberlin's: Orlando, Florida area
  • Akins: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and Bixyby (Oklahoma), Rogers (Arkansas), Springfield (Missouri), Lincolnd & Omaha (Nebraska) and Topeka (Kansas)
  • Lassens: in/around LA, California
  • Whole Foods Markets in LA/So Cal 
    Whole Foods, Fairway, Wegmans in NY Tri State Area

  • Live in these areas?  Check out the Demos!


    January 15th
    Lassens Sunset Los Angeles 11-2
    Lassens Los Feliz Los Angeles 2:30-5:30

    January 16th

    Lassens Ventura 11-2
    Lassens Thousand Oaks 3-6

    January 17th
    Whole Foods Foothill Pasadena 11-2
    Whole Foods Arroyo Pasadena 2:30-5:30

    January 20th
    Lassens Simi Valley 11-2

    Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.







    No comments:

    Post a Comment