Monday, January 26, 2015

Enjoy Style and Comfort with Super Skinny Denim Jordache Jeans

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Pictured above is Roselyn Sanchez and her daughter Sebella.  They are both wearing Jordache Jeans on their way to a playdate.

My daughter Aby and I received a pair of Jordache Super Skinny Denim and Jordache Toddler Denim .  You can find they at Walmart for $16.44 for the Women's and $8.97 for the Toddler.  That is an incredible savings!

I can honestly tell you I have always loved Jordache Jeans, I have worn them for as long as I can remember.  They have always looked good and were extremely comfortable.

I apologize ahead of time that I do not have pictures of us wearing our jeans.  I can tell you I love mine as does my daughter.  With it being winter in Virginia the lighting has been horrible, I can't seem to get good pictures.  I did include a picture of the jeans so you see how nice they are.  I plan on updating the post with more pictures when I get some better lighting.

 I can tell you that I really love my Super Skinny Denim Jordache Jeans.  They are so comfortable and look awesome with everything you wear with them.  Oh and they are really true to size.  I always worry about that when I don't try something on first.  I had absolutely nothing to worry about they were perfect.

Don't forget to head over to Walmart and get a pair, or a few, for yourself and your daughters!

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment