Thursday, January 15, 2015

InstaNatural Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.



I was given the opportunity to review InstaNatural Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder.  I have tried many products from InstaNatural that have all been amazing.  I have never tried seaweed powder at all.  I couldn't wait to try it and see what it could do for me.

What is InstaNatural Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder?  Most of the time it is used for a body wrap treatment.  It has been known to reduce cellulite and even create a slimming effect when used in a body wrap.

InstaNatural Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder has a high concentration of many vitamins, minerals, and iodine.  Not only do you have the benefit of clearer skin but you also get a relief from aches and pains.

I personally used InstaNatural Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder as a facial mask. I want to try it in a body wrap I just haven't yet.  As a facial mask it was amazing.  I felt a clean sensation the whole time it was on my face.  Once it was rinsed my skin felt very good.  I love the feeling of extremely clean skin.

I would recommend InstaNatural Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder.  It was great for what I used it for. Like I said I plan on using it for a body wrap next.  I'm sure it will work great.  All of InstaNatural products have been amazing and that includes InstaNatural Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder. You can check it out yourself by clicking here.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment