Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Anti Snore Nose Clip Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


I received the Anti Snore Nose Clip to review.  I have had an issue with snoring for quite a while now.  At first it was just on nights when I was sick.  As I have gotten older it has gotten worse.  Partially because I have horrible sinus issues.  What also doesn't help is the weight I've gained since pregnancy.

In the past I have tried the strips that stick to the outside of your nose.  They worked but they either come off on one side, both sides, or leave a huge sticky residue.  Let's not mention the skin redness.

When I first tried the Anti Snore Nose Clip it did feel kind of weird.  In some it has tickled a little bit.  I didn't have the tickling sensation, I just had to get used to the feeling of having something inside my nose.  

I did notice right away that breathing was easier.  One thing that I thought was really cool about the Anti Snore Nose Clip is that it has small magnets that assist in keeping your airways open.  I also really love the fact that they are reusable.  The biggest plus is that it is a drug free option.

The first night I used the Anti Snore Nose Clip I felt like I slept better the next morning.  Over some time I have noticed that it seems to be working really well.  I asked my husband if he has noticed a difference in my snoring and he said it is much milder.  He is the one that has to hear it every night so I trust him.

I would highly recommend the Anti Snore Nose Clip.  I really love it and I know you will, too!  Check out the Anti Snore Nose Clip by clicking here.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment