Friday, February 27, 2015

In College? Save Money with www.CampusBookRentals.com!!!

I was compensated for this post.  All opinions are 100% my own.



If you have gone to college for any amount of time you know how it is.  College is expensive!  I know when I was in school I was shocked just how much it cost to go.  I'm not going to age myself and say how long ago that was.  Just know that it is way more expensive to go now than when I was going.
I wish they had CampusBookRentals.com when I was going to school!  You get the same books at a much cheaper price, how can you go wrong!  I could have really used the extra savings.  I remember I lived off of ramen noodles.  If I had CampusBookRentals.com I could have had healthier options!




So you are wondering what exactly are the benefits of using CampusBookRentals.com? Here are just a few:
-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-they donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented

Operation Smile an organization that helps children who need cleft lip surgeries.  CampusBookRentals.com are donating over 1000 this year!  So not only are you saving money on your books but you are helping kids in need!  Don't forget to check out Operation Smile.


Do you have books that you have already purchased and couldn't imagine only getting $30 back when you paid $200 just a few months before?  There is now an option for you!  RentBack.com allows you to rent your books you own to other students.  So you are able to make more than you would if you just sold it back to the campus store.




So if you are in school check out CampusBookRentals.com.  You won't be disappointed!  If you are like me you will get a rush out of the money you will save.


Here We Go Again...Ready was compensated for this post.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment