Monday, February 16, 2015

Mommy's Time Out Wine Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


I was given the opportunity to try out Mommy's Time Out Wine.  I don't drink very often but I do like to relax with a glass every once and a while.  

Being a mom of two young toddlers I really love the name Mommy's Time Out Wine.  I can't tell you how many times I've needed a mommy time out!  I personally tried the Mommy's Time Out Wine Delicious Pink.  I really like the flavor. Personally my favorite is usually a blush so this was perfect for me.

I personally waited for the perfect opportunity to enjoy my bottle.  I waited until Valentine's Day and paired it with some steamed crab legs.  It was the perfect combination in my opinion.  Mommy's Time Out Wine really complimented the crab perfectly.



The Mommy's Time Out Wine line includes Garganega Pinot Grigio, Delicious Red, Moscato, Delicious Pink, Dad's Day Off Chianti, and First Rate Old Fart Red.

Mommy's Time Out Wine is great to enjoy on a rough night.  It also is great to addition to a girl's night out.

Looking for a perfect gift for your friends?  Mommy's Time Out Wine is a perfect for a gift!

I really enjoyed my bottle of Mommy's Time Out Wine Delicious Pink.  I would definitely recommend it to everyone!  You can check them out yourself here.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment