Sunday, February 22, 2015

Petit Pomme Fine Baby Wear Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Petit Pomme Fine Baby Wear Review


I couldn't wait to review Petit Pomme Fine Baby Wear.  I usually do not receive many things I'm able to review on her and these dresses are so cute!

Petit Pomme Fine Baby Wear is extremely well made.  I absolutely love the detail that is given to the dress.  My daughter's dress is pink, it has 3 little bunnies around the collar.  It is absolutely beautiful.


As soon as we received the Petit Pomme Fine Baby Wear my daughter started dancing around telling me how much she loved it.  She is 2 and really loved the fact that her dress was pink and had bunnies.  I was all she talked about the first week or so.  She couldn't wait to wear it to church that weekend.  

The dress is very true to size.  It fit my daughter very well.  I'm hoping that she is able to wear it for a long time.  My oldest daughter even wanted one, she was pretty jealous.  She's too big so I had to get her something else to appease her.

Everyone at church raved about how cute the dress was.  Many asked where I bought it so they were able to get one, too.  I really love the blue shade this dress comes in also.


This is the time of year that everyone is looking for the perfect dress for Easter.  Petit Pomme Fine Baby Wear is the place to go!  They have such cute clothes, there is something for everyone!  I really love all the different styles they have.

I would highly recommend heading over and checking out the different styles offered by Petit Pomme Fine Baby Wear.  You can check them out yourself by clicking here.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment