Monday, February 9, 2015

Princess Personalized Book by I See Me!

I was compensated for this post.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Every little girl wants to be a princess.  I have 2 little girls and they both believe that one day that is exactly what they will be.  With ISeeMe! Princess personalized book they will be one step closer to that very dream.

ISeeMe! is well known for their personalized books.  They bring to life stories that include your children.  What a better way to get a child interested in books than to tell the story about them!

ISeeMe! Princess Personalized Book is even loved by those in the public eye.  


Here is proof of just that!  Kourtney Kardashian Instagrammed a photo of the Princess personalized book by ISeeMe! saying "Nap time".

Whether you are a reality star or a everyday parent, ISeeMe! Princess personalized book is a great investment for our little girls.  Your daughter's name and favorite color are included on every page.  They also use your daughter's hair, eye, and skin color for their character to look just like them.  Their hometown and birthday is also incorporated into the story.

ISeeMe! Princess personalized book also includes a photo of your child in the book.  ISeeMe! has everything covered to make the little girl in your life to feel special and live out there royal fantasies. 

ISeeMe! Princess personalized book is for children 0-8 years old. It is a perfect size at 9x9".  The story is  24 fun adventurous pages cover to cover.

I know what I'm getting my girls!  They are both going to be receiving their own Princess personalized book.  They will be so excited!

Help make reading fun and interesting today!  Head over and check ISeeMe! Princess personal book here.

Here We Go Again..Ready? received compensation for this post.  All opinions are 100% my own.


5 comments:

  1. i love the 'i see me' books. i am going to order one for my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the 'i see me' books. i am going to order one for my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these personalized books are so special. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the terrific review of Princess Personalized Book by I See Me! I just love these books! These personalized books are so terrific! It really makes your child feel special because they are actually in the book! It's a keep sake that your child will love forever! Thanks for sharing the terrific review and all the information on this Princess Personalized Book with all of us! I honestly do appreciate it! Thanks again, Michele :)

    ReplyDelete