Monday, March 2, 2015

Let Them Know You Are Thinking of Them With Instacandi!

I received this product and/or compensation to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


I love candy, all candy.  So when I was given the opportunity to review Instacandi I couldn't wait!

Instacandi is a perfect way to bring sweetness to your friends and loved ones.  What a perfect way to bring a smile to that person in your life!  Everyone loves candy!

Once you decide on who you want to send candy to you pick a package and you are done.

The packages are always packed in colorful bubble packs to protect the package.  

The Instacandi ranges from old-time favorites like Mary Janes and Tootsie Rolls to Snickers, Milky Ways or Jolly Ranchers.  Instacandi has a stock 100's of different varieties!


When you open your bubble package not only do you get a package of awesome candy but they put confetti in there for fun.  It is really so fun!  It's like a party in a bag!  Included is a card with a special message from you.  The card defers depending on the occasion.

Know someone with a birthday coming?  What a perfect surprise!  What about Easter, 4 of July, Halloween, Christmas?  No matter what the occasion you can't go wrong with Instacandi.  Don't forget it doesn't have to be a special occasion.  Candy is a perfect pick me up anytime!

Now that you know all about Instacandi I'm sure you have a list of people that would benefit already!

You can also check them out on Facebook and Twitter!

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own. I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment