Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sesame Street: Best of Elmo 3 Available March 3!

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Sesame Street: Best of Elmo 3


That's right! Your Elmo fans are in for a big treat.  The Best of Elmo 3 DVD and digital are being released March 3!  It's over 2 hours of your child's favorite character, Elmo!

This trip down memory lane will teach Elmo fans both young and old about the importance of friendship and helping others. Elmo sings and dances his way through numbers, letters, vocabulary, and emotions with his Sesame Street pals and a few famous friends like Melissa McCarthy, Taye Diggs, Drew Brees, Romeo Santos, and many more! 

My girls really loved this movie.  They are big fans of Elmo.  My oldest is almost 5 and she told me it is the best Elmo movie yet.  My youngest just loved that she had a new Elmo movie and danced around the whole time she watched.

Sesame Street: Best of Elmo 3 is my girls new favorite DVD.  They watch it over and over again throughout the day.  My youngest has started to sing Elmo's World everywhere we go.  It is really cute, she is quite the actress while she is singing.

So don't forget to purchase the new Best of Elmo 3 for the Sesame Street fan in your house.  You won't be disappointed, this is really the best of the best episodes!

Now let's talk about impressive, this is Sesame Street's 45th anniversary this season! It is the #1 top-of-mind preschool show with moms. The series has received more Emmy awards than any other show in television history, as well as a Lifetime Achievement Emmy Award.

I will be honest, I always watched Sesame Street when I was a kid but I had no clue that they had been around 45 years!  I also have to admit I still enjoy watching it with my girls to this day.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment