Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Enjoy Salty and Sweet with G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Enjoy Salty and Sweet with G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix



I have to admit I love popcorn!  I couldn't wait to try G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix.  

G.H. Cretors  was created in 1885.  That tells you that they know what they are doing. G.H. Cretors popped corn moves beyond the traditional popcorn experience to an extraordinary culinary experience inspiring your imagination and appreciation for great style and taste.

The G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix is a perfect mix.  You have cheese corn and caramel corn all in one bag!  That's right to amazing flavors in one place.  I can't tell you how amazing it is!  I absolutely love this popcorn!

G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix uses small copper kettles to create the perfect caramel.  They use copper kettles for the cheese popcorn also.  I can tell you this is the perfect popcorn.

If you like salty and sweet snacks you have got to try G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix.  I have to hide the bags from my girls.  They would eat this popcorn all day long if I allowed it.



Doesn't that just look amazing!  I can tell you it really is.  Head over and check G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix out yourself.  You won't be disappointed I promise!

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment