Friday, April 24, 2015

Introducing Dial Baby Body & Hair Wash & Dial Kids Foaming Hand Wash

The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Baby Body and Hair Wash and Dial Kids Foaming Hand Soap in exchanged for a product review.  However, all opinions expressed here are my own.

Introducing Dial Baby Body & Hair Wash & Dial Kids Foaming Hand Wash


I can tell you my girls were so excited when we received the new box from Dial.  It included Dial Baby Body and Hair Wash and Dial Kids Foaming Hand Wash.  My girls right away said they wanted to wash their hands.  

My girls love washing their hands.  So much so I have to really monitor them because they can go through soap very quickly.  They really loved the Dial foaming wash. They love the fruity scent.  I love the fact that it is easy for them to handle and they can see with the foam where they might have missed on their hands.



Of course after dinner they wanted to try the Dial Baby Body and Hair Wash.  I was planning on only using it on my 2 year old.  She is really sensitive to soaps and shampoos so I knew it would be perfect for her.  My 4 year old told me she wanted to use it too, so I let her.  


My oldest loved Dial Baby Body and Hair Wash!  She said she really liked that it didn't burn her eyes like her shampoo normally does.  She also has sensitive skin.  She said she wants to use the Dial Baby Body and Hair Wash from now on!

We have trusted Dial for years and now we are enjoying their new products, Dial Baby Body and Hair Wash and Dial Kids Foaming Hand Wash.

My girls absolutely love both the Dial Baby Body and Hair Wash and Dial Kids Foaming Hand Wash.  I'm sure your kids will, too!

Look for a giveaway for coupons soon!

Here We Go Again..Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment