Sunday, April 5, 2015

Luxury 1000 Thread 100% Cotton Sheets Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


I as given the opportunity to review Luxury 1000 Thread 100% Cotton Sheets.  I couldn't wait!  I love sheets, they are one of my favorite things.

I have tried them all cotton, satin, microfiber, flannel, and I'm sure many more.  So needless to say I couldn't wait to try Luxury 1000 Thread 100% Cotton Sheets.  

The set I received is for a king sized bed.  One thing I really loved about these sheets is how good they feel.  Oh it was like heaven when I laid down.   One really great benefit with these sheets is that they have deep pockets.  Our bed is a pillow top and I can not tell you how many issues I have had finding sheets that will stay!  I have even tried what is supposed to be deep pockets and they fall off.  This isn't the case with Luxury 1000 Thread 100% Cotton Sheets.  They fit perfectly and have never fallen off.

The Luxury 1000 Thread 100% Cotton Sheets I received are brown.  It isn't a color I have already.  It goes very well with the bedspread I have, I was pleased to find.  The color is rich and very pleasing to the eye.  I have washed these 3 times now and have not noticed a change in color or quality at all.

Even my husband made a comment about how comfortable the Luxury 1000 Thread 100% Cotton Sheets are.  That is saying something because he normally doesn't notice anything.  

If you are looking for a high quality, good sheet set for your king sized bed look no further!  The Luxury 1000 Thread 100% Cotton Sheets are a perfect set and come in many colors.  There is a color for everyone!  You can check them out yourself by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment