Tuesday, May 12, 2015

PopSockets Phone Grip and Stand Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own. 


PopSockets Phone Grip and Stand Review


I was given the opportunity to review the PopSockets Phone Grip and Stand. I couldn't wait to try the PopSockets Phone Grip and Stand.  What is it you ask?

The PopSockets Phone Grip and Stand is an accessory for your cellphone or tablet.  They have a reusable adhesive pad.  If they lose stickiness you can just wash with soap and water and it is ready to go!  Don't worry about a sticky residue because there won't be one! You can prop your phone up with them, wrap your cords from headphones, the possibilities are endless.

What I really love is that there are so many colors and designs to choose from!  You can get one PopSockets Phone Grip and Stand or a package with two.  Some like using just one on their phone or tablet, others two.  I personally like two.  I like using the PopSockets Phone Grip and Stand to keep my headphones with my tablet.  I use my PopSockets Phone Grip and Stand with my tablet more.  Probably because I'm a blogger, I'm on my tablet more than I am my phone.

I find myself playing with the PopSockets Phone Grip and Stand when I'm working on my tablet.  Since they are accordion like it is easy to do.  If you are a gamer you can use PopSockets Phone Grip and Stand as handles on the back of your phone or tablet. 

I would definitely recommend getting PopSockets Phone Grip and Stands for yourself.  Check them out here.

Here We Go Again..Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment