Saturday, June 6, 2015

My BioDefense UV Sanitizing Wand Review

I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.

My BioDefense UV Sanitizing Wand Review


I have to admit I couldn't wait to try the My BioDefense UV Sanitizing Wand!  This is such a cool product!

With my daughter being in her first year in school she keeps bringing home all kinds of nasty bugs.  I mean the girl seemed to be sick at least a week each month.  During the winter it seemed worse than that if possible!

I looked for ways to sanitize ourselves and our home as much as possible.  Well with the My BioDefense UV Sanitizing Wand it is easier to do this.  I also am able to treat things I wouldn't of been able to in the past.  If you have kids this is something you need to have around.  No one wants to get sick all the time!

What is the My BioDefense UV Sanitizing Wand you ask?

Looking for a way to keep all sorts of surfaces or devices clean at home or on the go? Want to stop getting sick, without using harmful chemicals? Stop wasting time with the old methods…take this with you to sanitize with the most effective UV-C light on Amazon! In just seconds, destroy germs from and deodorize hard surfaces…keeping you and your family safe and healthy! 

That's right you can actually sanitize hard surfaces with UV light used in the My BioDefense UV Sanitizing Wand!  I am now treating things like my car easily and quickly.  I love the size because I can easily put it in my purse.  I even am able to treat the shopping carts at stores which are a haven for nasty germs.

I love the My BioDefense UV Sanitizing Wand and carry it every where with me. I would definitely recommend this product.  You can check it out yourself here.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will be beneficial to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment