Monday, June 8, 2015

Swiss-Ultimate Labs Ionic Under-Eye Massager

I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.

Swiss-Ultimate Labs Ionic Under-Eye Massager


I couldn't wait to try out the Swiss-Ultimate Labs Ionic Under-Eye Massager!  Like all of us, I'm not getting any younger.  The more days that go by the more my face is starting to show me that.  I especially am noticing aging and circles under my eyes.  So like I said I couldn't wait to see what the Swiss-Ultimate Labs Ionic Under-Eye Massager could do for me.

I really love the fact that when you purchase your Swiss-Ultimate Labs Ionic Under-Eye Massager a lot of information is included.  You don't have to guess anything and there is even a chart to help measure effectiveness. 

It is really quite simple and doesn't take much time at all.  I already have an eye serum that I use everyday.  The Swiss-Ultimate Labs Ionic Under-Eye Massager helps to get serums deeper in the skin which makes it more effective and you can use less product!

I love the size of the Swiss-Ultimate Labs Ionic Under-Eye Massager you can easily slip it in your purse or suitcase.  It is very easy to handle when you are using it.  

I will say that the sensation that the Swiss-Ultimate Labs Ionic Under-Eye Massager creates takes a little while to get used to.  It doesn't hurt or anything, it feels good, just different.  You can also feel it working still minutes after you are done.  

I have to be honest the Swiss-Ultimate Labs Ionic Under-Eye Massager is amazing!  I wasn't expecting to see results as fast as I did.  My circles were minimized so quickly!  This statement is coming from a mom of a 5 year old and 2 year old closer to 40 than 30!  Like I said before I have used a eye serum for a while and so when the Swiss-Ultimate Labs Ionic Under-Eye Massager gave me such a big difference I was really shocked.

If you are like me and your face is starting to tell you that you are getting older you need to try the Swiss-Ultimate Labs Ionic Under-Eye Massager!  You can check it out yourself by clicking here.

Here We Go Again Ready received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

1 comment:

  1. The design of any test program begins with listening and understanding your unique challenges and capabilities.
    Through open dialog we help you understand compliance and assess the risks in your processes or environment.
    You’ll receive a tailored, problem-solving compliant solution whether it is data for an FDA submission for a medical device,
    on-going monitoring for a pharmaceutical process or utility, or compliance for food distribution.
    If you would like to discuss how we can help you please visit
    Ultimate Labs

    ReplyDelete