Saturday, July 18, 2015

Step into Comfort with Hydrofeet!

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Step into Comfort with Hydrofeet!


When I was given the opportunity to try out Hydrofeet I couldn't wait! I have foot pain a lot.  I have tried different insoles and have never been satisfied, if I am they wear out too fast!

 Hydrofeet is different than most insoles!  First they guarantee their product for 3 years!!! Yes,you heard me right, 3 years!  That within itself is amazing.  Add the fact that the claims are they are like walking on water, count me in!

So who are  Hydrofeet for?  Well anyone of course, if you suffer from poor circulation, sore tired feet, plantar fasciitis, back pain, hip pain, knee pain, corns and calluses, heel pain, you need to try  Hydrofeet.


 Hydrofeet are made of food grade glycerin.  This liquid glycerin is enclosed in thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) that is known for its durability and strength. Unlike rubber, gel, or foam inserts, Hydrofeet® Insoles last longer, and were found to have 50 times the viscosity and strength of regular  insoles. 

I love my  Hydrofeet, just as claimed it really feels like walking on water.  I have used them for quite a while now and they feel as good today as they did the first day I used them.  They conform to your feet so you always have a comfortable fit.

I love Hydrofeet so much I use them everyday and change them out of my different shoes.  Exercise is no issue and causes no knee pain or foot pain that I would have before I tried  Hydrofeet.

Whether you already have pain issues or you just want comfort in your shoes, Hydrofeet is awesome and worth a try!  I would definitely recommend this product and am so glad I was given the chance to let you know about such an awesome product!

Here We Go Again Ready received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own. I only recommend products that I feel are beneficial to my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to look for these. All the ones I have purchased have flattened out in a few Months.

    ReplyDelete