Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Weighter™ Kitchen Scale

I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.



The Weighter™ Kitchen Scale


I was so excited when I was given the opportunity to review the The Weighter™ Kitchen Scale.  Lets face it the portions we eat are so much bigger than we really need.

Since I've had kids I've wanted to drop the extra weight I gained during...cough...and before pregnancy.  When you look at packaging the serving size it not always what you think it is.  That is where the The Weighter™ Kitchen Scale comes in.  


The first thing I love about the The Weighter™ Kitchen Scale is the size.  I have a small kitchen, when I downsized the kitchen shrank a lot.  Well the The Weighter™ Kitchen Scale is small but does an accurate job of measuring whatever you might want to check the serving size of.

The Weighter™ Kitchen Scale works well no matter how big or small the item is.  Even my daughter loves to check the size of her fruit. 


I would definitely recommend The Weighter™ Kitchen Scale.




Here We Go Again Ready received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own. I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment