Friday, August 14, 2015

Keep your Family Safe with Checkpoint Wristbands!

I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.  

Keep your Family Safe with Checkpoint Wristbands!ID-wristbands-all-00

  I have to tell you I have been looking for a medical bracelet for quite awhile.  I remember the metal ones from my childhood and I really didn't want to have to go that route. Whether you have a medical condition or are on medication you really should have an Identity Wristband

 They are so easy to activate! You can put your own message that you would like emergency services to receive.  Honestly the  Identity Wristband is perfect for anyone. Since you can type your own message you have a perfect way to keep kids, pets, seniors, and everyone else safe! 

 I can't tell you how much I love these! This is a perfect time to get your kids some wristbands with school right around the corner. Put your mind at ease that your children have a way to get a hold of you when needed. There are 2 ways they can get your message, the scan code they can use with their smart phone or they can text your ID # and retrieve your information.   unnamed (1)
   In my case I have all the medications I am currently on and conditions I have been diagnosed with. You also put an emergency contact in the information so they can be contacted. The Identity Wristband is available in so many awesome colors.  I really love mine, I chose purple and it is the perfect shade!  I was going to take a picture but realized that I would be broadcasting my code, lol.

  I really feel strongly that everyone should have an Identity Wristband.  If you have any medical condition or take medication EMS can help you better if they know those things right away.  You can't trust that someone will be able to tell them everything for you. I asked my husband one night what medication I was on.  He knew I have high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes but he had no clue what medicine I was on.  Now that is scary!! I have to tell you I feel so much better knowing if I ever need help I have an Identity Wristband and the EMS will have the important information they need! I also want to get some more  Identity Wristbands for my whole family so that we are all safe no matter what.

Checkpoint Wristbands has amazing products you really have to check out!  Keep yourself and your family as safe as possible with an Identity Wristband and more at Checkpoint Wristbands!!  If you use code TAKE15OFF you will receive 15% off of your order!  Now that is awesome!

  Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own. I only recommend products I feel will be beneficial to my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment