Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Get Your Snack on with UrthBox!

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Get Your Snack on with UrthBox!


If you are like me you love to snack. I especially love to snack on good foods. Urthbox gives you just that!  A variety of great snacks that are good for you!

Urthbox is a subscription box that will send you the best healthy full sized snacks for as low as $12.99 a month!  Non-GMO, Organic and All Natural is a priority which I love. When I received my box I couldn't believe all the awesome products that were included.
My whole family loved the different snacks we were able to try. Urthbox exposes you to brands that you may not of already known about. I love that I was introduced to brands that my family love and we will definitely will be purchasing them!

If you are looking for an awesome snack box without having to leave the comforts of your home, check out Urthbox! You will not be disappointed at all!

Urthbox is also a great gift for any occasion!  The holidays are coming up and what would be better than bringing healthy snacks to the ones you love!  I know my family and friends would be excited to receive a Urthbox!

Here We Go Again Ready received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own. I only recommend products I feel will be beneficial to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment