Saturday, January 8, 2022

Crock Pot Refried Beans and Nachos

 I wasn’t compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.

 

Crock Pot Refried Beans and Nachos

 


 My family loves Mexican inspired dishes. I started with home made pinto beans in my crock pot.

Crock Pot Refried Beans

1 bag pinto beans

1 small onion

1 jalapeno pepper minus seeds

4 cloves garlic

3 teaspoons salt

1 tablespoon hot sauce

pepper to taste

9 cups of water

 

So this recipe is so simple. Rinse your pinto beans and make sure you remove any dirt, rocks, etc. Place them in the crock pot with all the ingredients listed above. Cook on high 8 hours. You can stir every now if you would like. Take a potato masher and mash the beans. Or you can you a immersion blender. That is it! You will never buy store beans again!

So now that I have given you the refried beans recipe, I made some awesome nachos just for gameday. So get your favorite tortilla chips and layer them on a foil lined cookie sheet. Add about a cup or 2 of the refried beans. Top with about a cup of your favorite shredded cheese. I then top them with basic taco meat. From there you add more shredded cheese. I have to admit I’m really heavy with the cheese, way more than I’m going to admit. I would say a normal person would use about 2 cups. Put your nachos in a 450 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.


Right out of the oven I add green onion. You can top with sour cream, guacamole, and so much more.

 

 

Here We Go Again Ready wasn’t compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% my own. I only recommend products I feel will be beneficial to my readers.

2 comments:

  1. This blog post on Crock Pot Refried Beans and Nachos is simply mouthwatering! The step-by-step recipe and helpful tips make it easy to recreate this delicious dish at home. And don't forget to https://usepromos.com/promo-codes/ when shopping for the ingredients to save some extra bucks!

    ReplyDelete