Sunday, June 22, 2014

Premium 6 Foot Extension Cables Review

Disclosure:  I was given this product in order to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Premium 6ft Extension Cables Review


I was given the opportunity to review these 6ft Extension Cables.  I was sent two which is a good thing in my house.  I don't know if it is just that we have way too many things to plug in or we just seem to move where there isn't enough plugs.

We use extension cords quite often.  I have to say these are very good quality.  I really liked the fact they were so well made.  Lets be honest electricity is not something to play around with.  You need quality cords.  
These cords really fit the bill.  I used one for my battery charger for my car.  It is the type of charger that you can use to charge your battery and pump your tires when needed.  It worked really well for that.  

I used the other one for my air purifier in my room.  I usually have to put it in a bad place just because of where my plugs are.  With this extension cord I didn't have to have the purifier in the middle of the floor.  That is a good thing in the middle of the night when I've been known to trip over it.  What can I say I'm really blind.

I would highly recommend these cables to everyone.  You won't be disappointed they are great! You can buy your own here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment