Sunday, June 22, 2014

insta natural Age Defying Moisturizer Cream Review #antiaging

Disclosure:  I was given this product in order to review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

insta natural Age Defying Moisturizer Cream Review


I was excited when I was chosen to review this cream.  I'm starting to notice as I am getting older my skin is not looking as good as it did in my twenties.  So I was more than willing to try to bring some youthfulness back to my skin.

I loved the way it felt when I put it on.  It didn't take much product for my face and my neck which was nice.
It does say if you have sensitive skin use it at night.  Normal skin you can use it twice a day.  Well I have sensitive skin.  I didn't notice anything until my husband brought it up.  

Chop it up to bad lighting in my bathroom, or my bad eyes, or both for that matter.  My husband asked me what the heck I did to my face because I was bright red.  This being said I had no burning or irritation at all.
I turned on my lighted mirror and yes I was quite red.

I went to bed that night and when I woke up the next morning my skin was perfectly fine.  It felt good all along and looked good too once the redness went away.  So the only thing I can say is if you have sensitive skin it might turn red.

Overall I really liked it, I would recommend it especially if you have normal skin.  On the same note, it does also state that you might have sensitivity to the sun while using the product.  I normally burn in like 5 minutes without sunscreen so I would hate to think what I would be like if I used it during the day.  

You can try out this cream for yourself  by going here.  It really does give your skin a youthful glow!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment