Sunday, June 22, 2014

Premium 6ft Universal Power Cord Review.

Disclosure:  I received this product in order to do a review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

Premium 6ft Universal Power Cord Review




I received this 6 Universal Power Cord to review.  You can use it on many different things computers, monitors, printers, the list is endless.  

I used it for my desktop.  I was very excited that I was able to move it in a better area of my house because of the length of the cord.  I have much better flow in the room now.  Power outlets are not something you have any control over so having the extra length is very cool.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I was highly impressed with the quality.  It is a very thick cord and I felt extremely safe using it.  Electricity is not something to mess around with.  

If you are looking for a high quality cord to give you more length to work with I highly recommend this  Power Cord.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment