Sunday, June 22, 2014

#MakeYourBodyWork Online Fitness Review


Disclosure:  I was able to use this product in order to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.




I really couldn't wait to try out this workout!  As many of you may have read I've been trying to get fit since having my youngest daughter.  It has been an uphill battle.  I haven't really lost any weight but I feel more in shape than I ever have in my life.  

I've been working out everyday for the last 10 months.  I mainly use the treadmill or walk around my neighborhood.  I mainly do about a 30 minutes a day give or take.  Some days is 20 minutes some an hour.

When I was given this opportunity I knew it would be something I would really enjoy.  I never thought I would say I enjoy working out.  I was like the typical person these days who said I didn't have time to workout.  Now I look forward to it.

Dave Smith was named Canada's Top Fitness Professional and right away I could tell why.  He is very informative.  I felt very comfortable following his direction. He makes it very easy for the least fit and the most fit.  That is an amazing task when you think about it.

I will admit I thought I was more fit than I was.  I was feeling muscles I didn't know existed but that isn't a bad thing when you are trying to get in shape.  We all know more muscle means less fat because muscle burns more fat.  I was nice to have him showing the right way to do everything too. If you do it the wrong way you can do more harm than good.  Dave is very good about showing exactly what you need to be doing.

I really really enjoyed the fact that he had so many different workouts to choose from so you don't have to feel stuck doing the same thing over and over again.  He adds new workouts all the time too which is awesome.  I know one thing that I always used as an excuse is that I would get bored of workouts.  Since there are so many to choose from and they change there is no excuse people!

Another great thing you don't need anything other than a yoga mat.  Now that is something that I really liked too.  You don't have to invest in all kinds of things to get going.  You use your own body to reach your goals.  The only thing I had an issue with is not having one of my toddlers stopping me in the middle of my workout.  I learned I had to do them either first thing in the morning and hope they didn't wake up.  Or do them late at night when hopefully they were asleep.

I would highly recommend this program to anyone trying to get in shape.  You can be a beginner or a pro it doesn't matter these workouts are for everyone and you won't be disappointed!!  Check it out for yourself at Make Your Body Work.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment