Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Review

I was given the opportunity to review the Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy.  I really wanted to try this because even though my skin is not really showing a lot of signs of aging it is showing some.  Most of which are in the eye and forehead area.

I really loved the box it came in, very pretty.  I also really loved the container the Perfective Cejticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy came in.  

The product itself is the perfect consistency.  It is not too thin or too thick.  It takes a very small amount of cream which is nice.  I like that because it means it will last longer.  

Like I've stated in other posts I have very sensitive skin.  My skin has the tendency to turn red very easily.  I didn't have any sensitivity problems with Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy.

I really like the way the Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy made my skin feel.  I noticed the minor circles I get under my eyes were lessened.  I often notice that I have been getting bags under my eyes from lack of sleep.  Having 2 toddler girls on different schedules really wears on me.

I definitely noticed an improvement with the area around my eyes.  It also helped with the minor wrinkles I'm starting to get.  I don't have a lot of wrinkles but the ones I am starting to get were lessened.

I would definitely recommend Perfective Ceuticals Anit-imperfection Eye Therapy.  I really liked the changes I noticed.  I know you will too!  You can check it out yourself by clicking here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

  1. Is this a natural product? It sounds like you had good results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at the site and this one doesn't say natural anywhere. Most of the time products I try are all natural.

      Delete
  2. I have very sensitive eyes and most of the eye creams I have been using are making my eyes itch. I hope this one works for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Review) This product sounds wonderful, I would really like to try it sometime. I have dark circles and some crows feet going on with my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your review. This sounds like something I could use for my under eye circles.

    ReplyDelete