Saturday, December 26, 2020

The Most Amazing Potatoes EVER!

 


So you must be asking what are the The Most Amazing Potatoes EVER? Well let me tell you they are easy and they will be a must on your families menu. I have a ton of potatoes right now. They were on sale and so I stocked up and now I have to use them before they turn on me. So of course I made a big batch of them. Okay so what am I waiting for, on with the recipe!

6 russet potatoes cut in half

3 cloves garlic minced (or to taste, we like garlic)

pinch of rosemary

pinch of dill

2 bay leaves

salt and pepper to taste

olive oil

Get a large pot and place your cut potatoes in with enough water to cover them. Add all the seasonings to the water. Yes you read that right! I never thought of it before but let me tell you the flavor is awesome! Cook on high heat until boiling. Let boil for about 5-7 minutes depending on the size of potatoes. Drain. Let the potatoes dry while you set the oven to 375.

Line a cookie sheet with foil. I spray the foil with a little bit of cooking spray. Place the dried potatoes cut size down on the sheet. Drizzle oil over each potato.

I think add a little more seasoning to the oiled skin. Put them in the oven for around 35-45 minutes. You want the potato flesh to be crispy brown. That’s it!

I like to top them with cheese, sour cream, or if you really want to load them up you can put taco meat and your favorite taco toppings. My girls love that! Of course they are perfect just the way they are!

 

Here We Go Again Ready wasn’t compensated for this post.  All opinions are 100% my own.






No comments:

Post a Comment