Friday, July 25, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil - Including FREE Recipe Guide Review


I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own

Australian Tea Tree Oil Review


I love essential oils.  I have many different scents and I enjoy using them in many different ways. I was asked to review Australian Tea Tree Oil.  It also included a free 100 page recipe guide, which was very cool.  I couldn't believe how many recipes you could make with tea tree oil.

I was very excited when I received my Australian Tea Tree Oil.  The bottle is HUGE.  Anyone that has essential oils would be shocked by the size of the bottle.  It is 4 ounces, that is an amazing amount!

Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties which makes it very versatile.  It is known to help with many things like:
  • heals skin infections
  • treats acne
  • dandruff 
  • repels lice if a few drops are added to shampoo
  • repels fleas
  • helps remove ticks from skin
  • cures athletes foot and toe fungus
  • removes skin tags
  • removes warts
  • can be used in household cleaners


This is just a very small list of the amazing things that Australian Tea Tree Oil can do.  I personally love making household cleaners. To me it is so much better to make your own that are safe and you know exactly what you are using.

I clean my bathroom and my kitchen with my homemade cleaner.  It is very simple to make I put 20 drops of Australian Tea Tree Oil in a spray bottle with 2 cups hot water.  Shake to mix.

I use this to spray down my shower.  I also use it on my countertops.  If a child or animal has an accident on the carpet it works well with that also.

As I stated before the recipe guide that came with the Australian Tea Tree Oil was awesome.  I already knew some recipes using tree tea oil.  The amount of recipes in the guide was so much more than I could ever imagine.

I would highly recommend Australian Tea Tree Oil to everyone.  No matter what you want to use it for it has a great track record and is very versatile!  I know you want to try Australian Tea Tree Oil yourself you can  Buy on Amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments: