Monday, September 29, 2014

#AgelessDerma Natural Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation Review



I was given the opportunity to review Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation.  I was really looking forward to trying this powder.  I have reviewed for Ageless Derma before, I tried their concealer and loved it.  I already had high expectations for the Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation.

I will be the first one to admit that I use loose mineral powder as a rule.  I have never found a pressed powder that covers as well.  I did use pressed powders before mineral makeup was available though.  One thing I have missed since I have made the switch is that pressed powder is so much easier to carry in your bag and have on you all the time.  

Before I put the powder on I use a facial cleanser, toner, eye cream, and moisturizer.  I also use a concealer to cover a couple of areas.  I do not use a liquid foundation.  They never make my skin look right.  I have a redness to my skin and it just comes through liquid foundation and looks horrible.

When I first started putting on the Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation it took me a minute to get used to a pressed powder again.  It didn't take long.  The powder goes on very evenly and covers well.  Even with the humidity here I only had to reapply once a day.  I didn't consider that too bad.

I really love the fact that Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation contains 100% minerals, broad spectrum sun protection, and has anti-inflammatory properties.  I burn very easily so having sun protection in my makeup is extremely important to me.

Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation creates a sheer natural coverage so it doesn't even look like you are wearing makeup!  I also love that it contains Vitamins A, E, and green tea extracts.

I would highly recommend Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation.  I really love this makeup!  I know you want to check it out yourself, click here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation I am going to buy this next time I go shopping I have the same problems and have redness in my skin to. At my age I want something to carry in my purse that is easy to use too. Thanks for this great review on this foundation.

    ReplyDelete