Monday, September 29, 2014

Roasted and Stuffed Italian Bell Peppers from Cooking on A Budget

Disclosure: This is not my recipe.  It has been shared from Cooking on A Budget.

Roasted and Stuffed Italian Bell Peppers



This dish looks amazing!  I will definitely be trying it here.  I wanted to share it with everyone too!   Just click the picture to get the recipe!

This is the time of year when if you have pepper plants you probably have tons of peppers.  I know that when we had a garden at our other house we would produce tons.  This is the perfect dish to use all of them.

Even if you have to go to the local farmers market, as I would now this Roasted and Stuffed Italian Bell Peppers would be perfect.  I think that my daughters will even eat this one!  We will have to see.

I know what I am going to be making as soon as I buy some peppers!  Thanks to Cooking on a Budget for allowing me to share this recipe!  Enjoy everyone!!!

8 comments:

  1. I never expected to be on your actual blog. Thank you so much for sharing here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm a promoter :). I love to promote what I like.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for a great recipe and an intro to a new site!!

    Barrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look yummy, I always enjoy a good stuffed pepper recipe. Thanks you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always cooking on a budget, lol. These look fabulous. I love ricotta cheese. I'll have to try this one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome recipe I love stuffed peppers. Sometimes I make a stuffed pepper casserole ( I know I spelled that wrong) . It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my this looks so goooood.. thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete