Saturday, September 27, 2014

Naked Infusions Salsa Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Naked Infusions Salsa Review


We are major salsa lovers in this house.  Even my 4 year old and 2 year old are all about salsa.  If they have a chip there better be some salsa around!

I was lucky enough to be able to review Naked Infusions Salsa.  I love the fact that Naked Infusions is organic and use local California farms to make this amazing salsa.  I'm originally from California and can tell you tomatoes from there are amazing!

Naked Infusions make many different flavors.  I love having different flavors to choose from.


The flavors are:
  • Signature Ripe Tomato (mild, medium, or hot)
  • Oaxaca White Chocolate
  • Rustic Blue Cheese
  • Fire Roasted Garlic
  • California Burnt Sage
  • Black Silk Espresso
I love all of them honestly.  My favorite I have to say is Fire Roasted Garlic, I love garlic.  I can also tell you I normally don't like blue cheese anything.  I am one that is always tries everything. How can you say you don't like something if you haven't tried it.  Well I have to tell you I really like the Rustic Blue Cheese, I'm glad I tried it!  The Oaxaca White Chocolate is very flavorful, it has almost a creaminess to it.  California Burnt Sage reminds me of an Italian salsa, it is very good.  The Black Silk Espresso has coffee undertones, it is great. The Signature Ripe Tomato comes in mild, medium, and hot.  Each level of heat is perfect.  I love hot salsa and this is a amazing hot.

Every flavor has a unique flavoring to it.  The are all great in their own way. My family really enjoyed the sampling process too.  My oldest was having a blast, she loves salsa like me.  She has been eating it since she was 6 months old.

I also have to mention that their tortilla chips are awesome!!!

If you haven't tried Naked Infusions Salsa you are missing out.  If you love salsa you have got to try this!  You will be so glad you did.  You have got to check  out Naked Infusions Salsa!

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I would not recommend any product I don't think would benefit my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment