Saturday, March 7, 2015

Look Who's Coming Out of the Bowl! Introducing Honey Bunches of Oats Breakfast Biscuits!

I was compensated for this post.  All opinions are 100% my own.



Everyone loves Honey Bunches of Oats!  We have it around our house all the time.  Now there is a brand new way to enjoy the great taste.  That's right,  Honey Bunches of Oats is coming out of the bowl with the new Honey Bunches of Oats Breakfast Biscuits!  Now there is a new on-the-go breakfast option.  I know we all can use some ease in the morning.

If I'm completely honest I could barely get the pictures taken before everyone was grabbing for the different flavors.  Honey Bunches of Oats Breakfast Biscuits are available in 3 flavors Honey Roasted, Strawberry, and Chocolate Chip.  Each pouch contains 4 biscuits to enjoy all at once or spaced out.



Do you enjoy coffee or tea in the morning?  Honey Bunches of Oats Breakfast Biscuits are perfect to dip in your drink.  I personally love topping the Honey Roasted with honey yogurt.

My girls absolutely love Honey Bunches of Oats Breakfast Biscuits.  They eat them no matter what time of day it is.  My 2 year old actually calls them her cookies.  I'm fine with that I would rather her have something healthy like Honey Bunches of Oats Breakfast Biscuits!  When you figure they are made with 100% whole grains, I can't think of a better "cookie"!


My oldest loves the chocolate chip flavored Honey Bunches of Oats Breakfast Biscuits for snacks.



When I asked her how much she liked them this was the face she gave me.  She is quite the silly girl.  As you can tell she really enjoys them!

My husband has started taking the Honey Bunches of Oats Breakfast Biscuits Strawberry to work with him.  He said they are the perfect mid day snack for him.

So whether you want a perfect quick on the go breakfast or a snack any time of the day, Honey Bunches of Oats Breakfast Biscuits are perfect.






No comments:

Post a Comment