Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Francois et Mimi Roll-Top Stainless Steel BreadBox Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Francois et Mimi Roll-Top Stainless Steel BreadBox Review


I was given the opportunity to review the Francois et Mimi Roll-Top Stainless Steel BreadBox.  I couldn't wait to open the box. I was very excited when I saw just how nice it was!  This is definitely an awesome breadbox!  It doesn't take up much room on the counter which is a good thing.  Especially when you have a small kitchen like I do!

I love how sleek and elegant this breadbox looks.  If you are looking for an awesome high quality breadbox the Francois et Mimi Roll-Top Stainless Steel BreadBox is for you!

It is very large inside, way bigger than it looks from the outside.  It blends very well in a kitchen with stainless steel appliances.  You can fit quite a few breads in this box which is very cool.

I personally use mine as a place to store my spices.  It is actually perfect for this purpose.  Spices do better out of light, they last longer that way.  There is plenty of room for a ton of spices, too!

The Francois et Mimi Roll-Top Stainless Steel BreadBox really brings a beautiful style to any kitchen.  Whether you are using it to store your bread, baked goods, or like me spices the Francois et Mimi Roll-Top Stainless Steel BreadBox is just perfect!

If you are looking for a high quality, sleek, and stylish breadbox the Francois et Mimi Roll-Top Stainless Steel BreadBox is for you!  I would highly recommend this product!  Check it out for yourself by clicking here.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment