Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Say Hello to Cuteness with Zubels Lil Dimples Hand Crocheted Dolls

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Say Hello to Cuteness with Zubels Lil Dimples Hand Crocheted Dolls


You read that right Zubels Lil Dimples Hand Crocheted Dolls are here!  I was so excited when I opened my package and saw the cute lil doll for my daughter.

Zubels Lil Dimples Hand Crocheted Dolls are really adorable.  They are well made and high quality just like you always receive with Zubels.    We were sent T-Rex and he is just perfect.  He is brightly colored and so cuddly.

My 2 year old grabbed him from me as soon as I opened the package.  She calls him dino baby.  She carries him everywhere we go.  It doesn't matter if she is at home, in the car, grocery store, or restaurant!  Her Zubels Lil Dimples Hand Crocheted Dolls dino baby is with her.


My oldest daughter is almost 5 and really wants me to get her the mermaid.  She hasn't seen the rest of the characters though so I'm sure she would want them all.  

Whether you are looking for a small present for a little one, a small doll to decorate a present Zubels Lil Dimples Hand Crocheted Dolls are perfect.

If you have an older child Zubels Lil Dimples Hand Crocheted Dolls are perfect to add as a decoration on their backpack.  They can start a new trend at school with they cute Lil Dimples.



You may be wondering where they get the name Lil Dimples.  It was given to them because of the little dimples they have like a golf ball!  I thought that was a cute reason!

You can check out Zubels Lil Dimples Hand Crocheted Dolls yourself by clicking here.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will be beneficial to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment