Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Luxury Microfiber Sheets Review

I received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Luxury Microfiber Sheets Review

I was given the opportunity to review Luxury Microfiber Sheets.  I have never tried microfiber sheets so I was excited to see just how they would be.

I have trouble finding sheets that will fit my bed because it is a pillow top.  I've gone many places and it usually takes very expensive sheets for them to fit correctly and stay on.

I really love the fact that the Luxury Microfiber Sheets have large enough pockets that they stayed in place and did not slide.  They fit up to a 14" mattress!  I tried these sheets on my daughters bed and she moves around a lot and they stayed in place.

I received the red and I love how dark and rich they look.  I have washed them a couple times and the color seems to be holding up very well.  I also love that they are wrinkle free.  

They are really extra soft.  My daughter really loves them, they are her favorite set.  If you have allergy issues you don't have to worry, the Luxury Microfiber Sheets are hypoallergenic.  My family has environmental allergies so I know how important having materials that you hypoallergenic really is.

I would definitely recommend the Luxury Microfiber Sheets.  They are incredibly soft, comfortable, and high quality.  You can check them out yourself here.

Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment