Monday, April 13, 2015

Syono Gel Insoles Review

I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.


I couldn't wait to try out the Syono Gel Insoles.  When your favorite exercise is walking and running it is really hard to find a comfortable pair of shoes.  I can't tell you how many times my feet and whole body have hurt after a good run.

Syono Gel Insoles give my shoes the extra cushion and padding that is needed.  The size is true and accurate.  I always worry when I order something that I have to have a certain size that it will be right.  

I have been using them everyday for a while now and they are just like new.  There is no wearing on the Syono Gel Insoles in any way that I can see.  That is a really good feature because I know in the past when I've tried inserts they seemed to lose their benefits very quickly.

Whether you are using the Syono Gel Insoles in your workout shoes like me, or your everyday shoes they are awesome.  Have an uncomfortable pair of shoes that you love?  Syono Gel Insoles can help make them comfortable enough to wear.

I used to be a server years ago and I could tell you that Syono Gel Insoles would be perfect for any profession where you have to walk or stand for long periods on hard floors.  I remember the nights I would get home and my feet and legs would just plain hurt.  I know that Syono Gel Insoles would have definitely made life different.

I would highly recommend Syono Gel Insoles.  You can check them out yourself here.

Here We Go Again..Ready? received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment