Monday, July 27, 2015

Cloud 9 Retractable Dog Leash Review

I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.


Cloud 9 Retractable Dog Leash Review

When you have a dog a good leash is a must.  It doesn't matter what size the dog is, in most areas you have to always have them on a leash so it is extremely important to get the right one.

Cloud 9 Retractable Dog Leash is a great leash.  I love the fact that it is retractable.  My dog has always had a retractable leash.  I really love the Cloud 9 Retractable Dog Leash  because it is the thickness of a normal leash the whole time.  It doesn't which to a cord like leash after about a foot like a lot of retractable leashes.

It is very well made and the leash is smooth when lengthening or retracting. 


I love the control that you have with the Cloud 9 Retractable Dog Leash.  Let's face it sometimes there are thinks that get our dogs excited.  Whether it be a cat, another dog, or a bird, you will still have control when you need it.  Even my 5 year old has good control of our dog.

I would definitely recommend the Cloud 9 Retractable Dog Leash.





Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment