Monday, July 27, 2015

Looking for Style? Shop KidzBloom for Back to School!!

I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own.

  kidzbloom_logo_scaled_22_1436966117__18285

Looking for Style? Shop KidzBloom for  Back to School!!

  Photo (4)  
  It's the time of year again!  We need to start thinking about outfits for Back to School!  Head over to KidzBloom and check out the awesome outfits they have!  They have great prices and really cool styles for girls and boys!

  Here is their story if you have never been to the site:

  KidzBloom is an online only kids clothing boutique that specializes in children’s apparel, shoes and accessories. Klever Kids ~ Feathered NK Dress was founded in New York City in 2012 by two working parents who wanted stylish, quality, and reasonably priced apparel for their daughter without having to leave the house.  As parents, we know the high demands between work and family life can be a difficult balancing act. The idea behind creating KidzBloom was born out of the desire to make those daily responsibilities just a little easier. 

Our mission is to provide every parent a reliable and trusted destination that caters to the shopping need for quality and dependable children’s apparel. At KidzBloom, we pride ourselves in putting the customer’s needs first. Our merchandise is carefully selected to ensure that our customers have the best options possible. Being located in the fashion capital of the world, gives KidzBloom a unique advantage in providing the latest styles and trends in children’s fashion. The result is a unique and personalized shopping experience every time.
Photo
Photo (2)





















  My daughter chose the Klever Kids ~ Feathered NK DressShe couldn't wait to wear it.  I love the fit and the size was perfect!  This dress is very well made and the color really pops.  It is my daughter's new favorite dress! She loved this photo shoot we did.  She picked all the different places for me to take a picture.  She really loves KidzBloom and can't wait for me to get her more outfits for this year.  I already of quite a list going of what I would like to get next. KidzBloom has styles for babies, too!  So no matter what the size your child is in, you have to check out KidzBloom for the best styles around at a great price!

Photo (3)  

  You can also check out KidzBloom on Facebook and Twitter!  

  Here We Go Again...Ready? received this product to review. All opinions are 100% my own. I only recommend products I feel will be beneficial to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment