Saturday, January 8, 2022

Onion Beef Noodle Casserole

 I wasn’t compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.

Onion Beef Noodle Casserole

I love making casseroles. They are quick and easy and full of flavor. I am always trying to come up with new things with ground beef. This is my newest twist on a ground beef noodle casserole. I hope you love it as much as my family does!

 

Ingredients
  • 1 package egg noodles
  • 1 pound  ground beef
  • 2 cans  cream of mushroom soup
  • 16 oz container sour cream
  • one envelope onion soup mix
  • 1 container  French’s fried onions

 

Instructions
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
  • Cook egg noodles and drain.
  • Break up  ground beef and cook in a large skillet, over medium-high heat, until no longer pink. Drain any grease.
  • Add soups, onion soup mix, and sour cream to beef in skillet. Stir together. Add cooked egg noodles to mixture.
  • Pour noodle mixture into the  prepared pan. Top with  fried onions.

Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. I like to serve with a garden salad and homemade bread. Enjoy!

 

Here We Go Again Ready wasn’t compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment